House Of Haunted Clocks House Of Haunted Clocks

oh migod, you guis, i loved the hell out of this here thing you dont even, man you cant understand how mcuh i lov this. keep on rocking, clock crew. we're the bestt!!

not to single anybody out too much, but melloyello's part especially owned my soul with its brilliance. durian's part was probably the spookiest, gosh ive never been so scared of tricky. and bb10, you had me at brian blessed. love that dude!

the rest of you are veyr good too tho! keep rocking! yeah!

Dance Tiem IV Dance Tiem IV

huh

well i guess that is sort of dancing. one point deducted from the review score for your garingly unslick moves. why, back in my day i could pull some moves on the dance floor even while under the influence of certain performance degrading beverages that would put to shame your careless arm-waving. alas, i am not so young and rubbery as i once was.

What has he done What has he done

:'(

so much depressing stuff this clock day i cannot believe it . come on, trangle man, its not so bad!!!!! it was nice of strabweerry to try to lighten the mood at least with his satiric poety. voeted the fifen.

Great Expectations Great Expectations

aH NO!

make it stop! the crying! it just keeps going on! it will never stop! just keeps crYING AND CRYING AND NOT STOPPING PLEAASE MISS HAVISHAM YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!

The10years1manCompilation The10years1manCompilation

quality stuff...

making 10 cartoons in one is fairly ambitious considering the difficulties some clocks have in completing even one, but i get the impression that you do not actually love cats :-(
fifen'd, anyway

Karmagasm responds:

I totally love cats! they featured in 3 of the 10 more conclusive proof can't be found!

Epic Clock Tiem!!! Epic Clock Tiem!!!

well, that was certainly a collab!

i don't know what really to say about this one, aside from this being what is a cool collab that is a cool thing to have on a clock day. fifen'd.

SBC Celebrates CD SBC Celebrates CD

oh my!

such filthy language in this cartoon! in fact, it is downright scatological! its unfortunate that the collab died, as i'm sure that it would have been, if you pardon the pun, teh shit (in a good way, not in a bad way). Fived.

TheRollingStone responds:

Thanks.
It's not that I'm glad it died, I'm just glad that I never finished this, because this totally looked better the second time I started it!

A Silly Little Clock Film A Silly Little Clock Film

haha

personal experience with a certain kommandant has taught me that bald people tend to be very bossy, so i find this cartoon super funny. but at least they don't have to worry about a bad hair day!

protip: when experiencing a bad hair day, try wearing a hat or a helmet. nobody will know the difference!

dizz knee land dizz knee land

VOTED FIVE... again!

i just voted five on this flash cartoon (again), now I'm gOING TO DIZZ KNEE LAND!!!! yeah, that place sounds like a blast!

P.S.: i will miss somnya

SFHT no.28 (prelude) SFHT no.28 (prelude)

quality stuff!

this was pretty good, u need to make more flash. i like the swords because swords are great. the sword fight was cool, and the hats were cool too. also the dialogue was good.
fived!

chris-the-stick2 responds:

thanks man, it helps alot.

you rock!