House Of Haunted Clocks House Of Haunted Clocks

oh migod, you guis, i loved the hell out of this here thing you dont even, man you cant understand how mcuh i lov this. keep on rocking, clock crew. we're the bestt!!

not to single anybody out too much, but melloyello's part especially owned my soul with its brilliance. durian's part was probably the spookiest, gosh ive never been so scared of tricky. and bb10, you had me at brian blessed. love that dude!

the rest of you are veyr good too tho! keep rocking! yeah!

Dance Tiem IV Dance Tiem IV

huh

well i guess that is sort of dancing. one point deducted from the review score for your garingly unslick moves. why, back in my day i could pull some moves on the dance floor even while under the influence of certain performance degrading beverages that would put to shame your careless arm-waving. alas, i am not so young and rubbery as i once was.

What has he done What has he done

:'(

so much depressing stuff this clock day i cannot believe it . come on, trangle man, its not so bad!!!!! it was nice of strabweerry to try to lighten the mood at least with his satiric poety. voeted the fifen.

Thru cats and dogs Thru cats and dogs

omhg

this is tge best interaqctive videogame i have ever playd. quality stuff right here.

Clambo Clambo

quality game

i only got to level 8 but i liked it a lot. wen can i expect a x-box live version?

GShton responds:

we are waiting for the xbox to have graphics good enough to support such an intensive game

The Blob: Deathstruction The Blob: Deathstruction

wonderful fun game!

may be favourite game on all of Newgrounds! very fun and/or exciting!